Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Plumas Hearing Center - Quincy to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Plumas Hearing Center provides complete hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly qualified team of clinical professionals provides expert hearing care including specialized testing and evaluations. We offer the latest in hearing technology and provide precision hearing aid fitting to best suit your individual needs and lifestyle.
Hearing care services
- A comprehensive, professional hearing exam includes:
- Otoscopic exam: This is a visual inspection of the ear, ear canal, and eardrum.
- Air conduction testing: Tones are presented to each ear, at different volumes, to check your hearing sensitivity.
- Bone conduction testing: To check the function of your outer and middle ear.
- Speech reception threshold: This tests the lowest level of speech you can accurately hear.
- Speech recognition ability: This measures your ability to recognize words.
- Speech recognition in the presence of noise: This tests your ability to repeat sentences paired with different levels of background noise.
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 2:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment