Pam Krebs, board certified Hearing Instrument Specialist, understands that selecting a hearing professional is an important decision. She prides herself on educating each patient on hearing health and the steps required to treat hearing loss effectively. She is experienced in all major hearing aid manufacturers and in fitting and programming the latest technology in hearing aids.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AMAC, OCCM, Homelink, Prime Health, Harmony Hearing, Advanced Hearing Providers, AFE USA, AARP-HearUSA, Federal Employee Program, Northwood, CAP Connection, Perkspot, MCAS and TruHearing.
About this clinic
Pinnacle Hearing Aid Center is Grand Junction's full-service hearing healthcare facility. Committed to client care based on integrity, trust and courtesy, our professionals are dedicated to ensuring each client receives the highest level of customer service possible.
At Pinnacle Hearing Aid Center, by offering the latest hearing technology from most major brands, we provide the greatest hearing care experience possible – tailored to your individual needs. We’ll empower you with better hearing.
We offer the following services:
- No cost hearing evaluation and consultation
- New hearing aid sales
- Wide selection of products
- No obligation trial periods
- Hearing aid maintenance and repair
- Extended warranty and insurance plans for loss, damage and repair
- Customized pricing options designed to fit any budget
- Financing available to those who qualify
- Batteries and hearing aid maintenance supplies
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appt.|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details