Audiologist Grace Richards earned her Master’s degree at City University of New York and holds a Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. She is a core member of The Family Hearing team having provided outstanding care to her patients here for almost three decades. She is dedicated about educating and helping her patients understand their hearing issues and fitting customized solutions based on their lifestyle and listening needs. She is excited for the future of the industry and the many technological improvements taking place that will make it even easier to help people hear better.
About this clinic
The Family Hearing Center offers a full range of hearing care services to patients of all ages. Part of The Treatment and Learning Centers, a local, non-profit organization in Rockville, MD, we have been providing hearing healthcare to the community for over fifty years. Our clinical professionals provide complete evaluations and offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available. We strive to provide individualized care in a comfortable, professional and friendly environment.
- Hearing evaluations and testing for all ages including newborn and pediatric testing
- Hearing instrument evaluation and fitting
- Hearing aid adjustments and servicing including cleaning, and maintenance
- Custom ear protection
- Assistive listening devices
- Balance testing and assessment
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details