Returning to her home state, Dr. Chelsea Kilgore joined the Dunwoody office after working in the Washington DC are at the Veteran's Affairs Medical Center. She earned her Bachelor's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders the University of Georgia and a Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Memphis. Although highly experienced with pediatric and adult populations, Chelsea has a special passion for adult auditory rehabilitation including fitting hearing aids and assistive technologies, auditory training, and rehabilitation groups.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Atlanta Hearing Associates of Toco Hills LLC to help them find the hearing care they need.
- Comprehensive hearing tests and screenings
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Hearing instruments from a wide variety of manufacturers all with the latest technology
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Hearing aid repair and service including cleaning, checks and maintenance Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds
|Monday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment