John Nobile is a licensed Hearing Aid Specialist and Audioprosthologist. He is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology and experienced helping people achieve healthy hearing. John is Veteran and offers Free hearing aids to Veteran’s on an In Office basis only.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AFE USA, Advanced Hearing Providers, CAP Connection, AMAC, Prime Health, Homelink, OCCM, Harmony Hearing, MCAS, Federal Employee Program and AARP-HearUSA.
About this clinic
Nobile Hearing Aid Center provides a full range of diagnostic hearing services to patients of all ages. Our office utilizes state-of-the-art evaluation equipment and we offer the latest hearing aid technology including a variety of digital hearing aids and assistive listening devices. Our highly experienced clinical professionals can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- with purchase of new hearing aids includes; free in-office repairs, 12 month no interest financing lifetime free service
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details