A message from Hearing Balance and Speech Center, a HearingLife Company about COVID-19:
Safety today and every day after: We’ll be asking you pre-screening questions for Covid and flu-like symptoms. Face masks will be worn where required by law. All surfaces are sanitized between appointments.
Janice Howard is a licensed audiologist who earned a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree from the University of Connecticut. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and several other prestigious associations. Dr. Howard specializes in diagnostic audiometry and hearing aid technology and has been helping patients achieve healthy hearing since.
Read 1 verified patient review for Hearing Balance and Speech Center, a HearingLife Company! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Best Decision I Ever Made going to HearingLife They Are The Best ”
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations
- Hearing aid evaluation, fitting, and service
- Balance and vestibular testing.
- Specialized Tinnitus and Hyperacusis treatment
- Walk-In clinic
- State of the art hearing instruments
- Hearing aid care
- Custom specialty earmolds
- Assistive listening devices
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details