A message from Hearing Services of Franklin - Spring Hill about COVID-19:
Dr. Bridget Lee received her doctoral degree from the University of Memphis in 2004 then practiced in Memphis for three years. Having grown up in Columbia, she returned to the Middle Tennessee area in 2007. Dr. Lee now serves Middle Tennessee with her hearing and balance expertise at Hearing Services of Franklin. Dr. Lee and her family live in Spring Hill, and she sees patients in the Spring Hill location.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Hearing Services of Franklin - Spring Hill! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Bridget was excellent at determining my hearing deficiency and programming my new hearing aids to correct the problems. Very satisfied customer!”
“Bridget was great! Very helpful and explained clearly what was going on with my hearing. The testing was comprehensive and showed me exactly where my hearing was deficient. ”
About this hearing center
When you need to have your hearing tested or are ready for a hearing aid, the Audiologists at Hearing Services of Franklin can help. We provide quality services and products to patients of all ages for all of their hearing health needs. Our team believes in educating patients and providing them with the tools they need to maintain proper hearing.
We take pride in maintaining our quality of work and providing patients with quality hearing solutions they can trust. With offices in Franklin and Spring Hill, Hearing Services of Franklin is able to provide even more patients with the quality hearing care they need.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing tests and evaluations
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories & batteries
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- screening, evaluations, programming and adjustments for implanted hearing devices
- assistive listening devices
- noise protection
- tinnitus evaluation and management
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details