Darren Ricchi came into the family practice in 2002 and is a Nationally Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist. He is knowledgeable in the latest technology so he can help his patients choose the best solution for their hearing needs.
About this clinic
Hearing Aid Associates provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. Their professionals develop a lasting relationship with all their patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details