Dr. Prince is a licensed audiologist in the State of Georgia. She is also a certified member of the American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association (ASHA) and Georgia Academy of Audiology (GAAA). She specializes in diagnosing and treating hearing loss in patients of all ages. She also provides treatment for tinnitus management and balance disorders. She earned her Doctor of Audiology degree from Auburn University.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Atlanta ENT Hearing & Balance Center to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
The experienced staff of hearing healthcare professionals at Atlanta ENT provide a full range of hearing testing and hearing aid services. We are dedicated to providing superior, compassionate patient care. We partner with the physicians of Atlanta ENT to diagnose and treat special conditions, which allows you to have all your hearing and ear problems handled by one provider. That partnership provides you with the best hearing health care services in Atlanta.
Hearing care services
Hearing Diagnostic Services include:
- Newborn, pediatric and adult hearing evaluations
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
- Auditory Brainstem Response Testing (ABR)
- Electronystagmography (ENG)
- Electrocochleography (EcochG)
Hearing Aid Services include:
- Hearing aid technologies for adult and pediatric patients.
- Trial period for all hearing aid purchases
- Routine hearing aid cleanings and checks
- Hearing aid maintenance and repair
- Assistive Communication Devices including FM systems
- Discount Battery Club
Additional Audiology Products And Services include:
- Musician ear plugs
- Swim plugs
- Custom ear molds for use with cell phones, CD/MP3 players, etc.
- Dry and Store
- Dry Aid Kits
- Ear Bandits
- TV Ears
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment