Dr. Mary Lou Dovantzis is a licensed audiologist helping patients achieve healthy hearing at Ingalls Memorial Hospital. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois and a master’s degree in audiology from the University of North Carolina. Dr. Dovantzis holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
About this clinic
Ingalls ENT Center offers a full line of audiological services including hearing aids and devices. They provide the latest technology to diagnose and treat your hearing loss and can help you choose the best solution to help you hear better. Call our audiology department to schedule your appointment to better hearing.
Our audiology services include:
- hearing evaluations for people of all ages
- balance testing
- fluid and blockage in the ear tests
- testing for hearing aid effectiveness measurements
- assistive listening devices
- custom hearing protection, earmolds, swim plugs, musician plugs
- hearing aid sales
- hearing aid evaluations, consultation, dispensing and repairs
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Saturday||7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details