Licensed doctor of audiology Dr. Charles Beatty Jr. serves patients at the East Texas Hearing Solutions clinic. He has worn hearing aids for over four decades so he understands hearing loss and how technology can enrich the life of those with hearing loss. He holds a Master of Arts degree in audiology and is a fellow with the American Academy of Audiology.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, Advanced Hearing Providers, AFE USA, Federal Employee Program, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, MCAS, NEI, OCCM, Prime Health and UAW.
About this clinic
East Texas Hearing Solutions has been helping people hear better for more than four decades. They offer state of the art technology and complete audiometric evaluations to ensure their patients achieve healthy hearing. Their goal is to provide high quality care based on the individual needs of each patient.
- Comprehensive evaluations and hearing tests for adults
- Computerized hearing aid adjustments
- Full line of hearing aids and many brands to choose from
- Premium batteries
- Water protection earplugs
- Noise protection for musicians, etc..
- Rehabilitation services for hearing loss
- Counseling for hearing loss and tinnitus
- Educational seminars
- Hearing aid cleaning service and repair services
- Loss and damage insurance
- Routine maintenance
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment