Licensed doctor of audiology Sarah Johnson earned her undergraduate and doctoral degrees from Texas Tech University. She holds a certificate of clinical competence (CCC-A) and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (F-AAA). She is an active member of the American Speech Language Hearing Association and the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 1 verified patient review for Lend Me Your Ear ! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“I wear hearing aids and recently moved to the Midland area. I needed a new pair of hearing aids and found Lend Me Your Ear. I couldn't be happier with my new hearing aids and how well I am hearing thanks to Dr. Johnson! ”
About this clinic
Lend Me Your Ear is the private audiology and hearing aid practice of Dr. Sarah Johnson. Dr. Johnson is from Midland and she proudly serves the people of the Midland, TX community and surrounding areas. Dr. Johnson is committed to providing the best hearing care and hearing aid services. Let Dr. Johnson provide you with the latest and most up-to-date hearing aid information you will need to make an informed decision about your hearing aid needs.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details