For over three decades, Hearing Instrument Specialist Cindy Hoest has been using her skills and expertise to help people hear their best. Cindy is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences and has a wealth of experience in finding solutions for all types of hearing concerns. She has hundreds of hours of continuing education to keep her knowledge of the latest technologies current. Cindy is very active in both the Colorado Hearing Society and the International Hearing Society.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, OCCM, Homelink, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, AMAC and Harmony Hearing.
Read 1 verified patient review for The Hearing Aid Office, Inc.! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“My appointment was very educational.”
About this clinic
The Hearing Aid Office gives expert hearing care with a personal touch. They strive to offer the best possible hearing care, adhering to the highest standards of professional competency, business integrity and service excellence, at competitive prices. They pride themselves on working with each patient individually to find the best solution for their unique hearing situation.
The Hearing Aid Office, Inc. offers the finest in quality hearing care services to the people of the Glenwood Springs area, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests in both the Glenwood Springs office and in the satellite office in Craig.
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid programming and reprogramming
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Several types of hearing aid insurance plans
- Try before you buy - most hearing aids are available for demonstration so you can hear what you've been missing
- All hearing instruments are sold on a 30 day trial basis with return privilege
- Informational seminars to help people learn about hearing, ears, and communication
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify