Advanced Hearing Center - East Side Audiology
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Doctorate of Audiology, Arizona School of Health Sciences
- Master’s Degree in Audiology, Hofstra University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Disorders and Sciences, Queens College
Additional training includes:
Long Island Jewish Medical Center, medical offices, schools, private practices, and 30+ hours of continuing education every three years.
Additional professional experience includes:
Adjunct staff member of CUNY Graduate Center, Molloy College, St. Joseph’s College, various medical offices, hospitals, and private practices.
- Doctorate of Audiology - University of Connecticut
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Disorders and Sciences - University of Rhode Island
- Licensed Audiologist & Hearing Aid Dispenser in New York
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from The American Speech-Language & Hearing Association
Through experiences in a broad range of clinical rotations in hospital and ENT settings, Dr. Bozsik has developed a comprehensive skill set in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss.
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Read 3 verified patient reviews for Advanced Hearing Center - East Side Audiology! Their average review score is 5 () from 3 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Top flight, professional advice and exceptional customer service. Couldn’t be happier!”
“My visit was handled in a very professional manner. The staff was very courteous and timely in attending to my needs. I would highly recommend them. ”
“I have seen Dr Finkelstein over the past several years and have found her to be extremely thorough and caring Doctor. ”
East Side Audiology is a full service private audiology practice on the east side. We offer personalized services in a comfortable friendly atmosphere with modern, state-of-the-art equipment. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our patients by providing comprehensive, individualized care, treatment and solutions and maintaining the highest regard for their privacy and dignity.
Hearing care services
- Hearing loss diagnosis and treatment
- Expert fitting of hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Full services fitting and repair of hearing aids
- Complete audiological evaluations
- Electrophysiological testing for diagnosis of hearing and balance disorders
- Hearing loss prevention counseling
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids, earpieces for musicians, earplugs for noise and water protection and earpieces for personal electronics
- All hearing aids are dispensed on a 45-day trial basis
Hours of operation
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details