Kim Babbish completed her Master’s degree in Audiology at Bloomsburg University and her doctorate in Audiology at Salus University. She joined Otorhinolaryngology Associates and Eastern Audiologic Rehabilitation, our affiliated hearing aid sales and service company in 2006. Kim’s clinical interests include comprehensive diagnostic testing for adults and pediatrics hearing aid evaluation, selection and fitting and occupational audiology services.
About this clinic
Eastern Audiologic Rehabilitation, Inc. is conveniently located in the same office as Otorhinolaryngology Associates, PC, and offers complete audiology testing and hearing aid service by licensed and certified audiologists. Patients are given accurate hearing level diagnoses and offered modern solutions for non-medical treatment of hearing loss.
Eastern Audiologic Reabilitation has offices in Palmerton and Allentown, PA, serving the people of Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe and Schuylkill Counties.
We're proud to offer complete expert audiology and hearing aid services, including:
- Complete hearing and balance testing
- Digital hearing aid technology
- Hearing aid sales
- Hearing aid service for all brands of hearing aids
- Hearing aid batteries
- Adjustments and tune-ups for most hearing aids
- Custom swimming earlugs
- Custom noise earplugs and hearing protectors
- Occupational hearing screening
- CDL testing ( for obtaining or maintaining a commercial driver’s license )
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details