Dr. Pamela Whitmore is the licensed audiologist serving patients at Beckley Hearing Center. She is a highly skilled professional who will deliver the best possible hearing care with your individual needs in mind. Dr. Whitmore provides each patient with customized care to improve their lives through better communication.
About this clinic
Beckley Hearing Center works with the local medical community to provide complete hearing care services. We offer hearing assessments, rehabilitation, education and hearing aids as well as after care. Our professional staff will fit and program your new hearing aids to ensure they provide optimum performance. In addition, we are committed to hearing loss prevention. We offer hearing protection and provide consultation and education to the community.
- Hearing aids - prescription and fitting of the full range of hearing aids including digital technology
- Hearing assessment for all ages
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), FM Systems
- Battery sales
- Earwax Removal
- Counseling and rehabilitation for patients and their families
- Evaluation and treatment for tinnitus
- OtoAcoustic Emissions
- Real-ear measurement
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment