Columbia St. Mary's ENT Associates
Clinical audiologist Donna Mullen has helped the patients of Columbia St. Mary's ENT Associates hear better for nearly three decades. She holds a Master of Science in Audiology from Idaho State University and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Her specialties include hearing aid technology and vestibular assessments.
Read 1 verified patient review for Columbia St. Mary's ENT Associates! Their review score was 4 () from 1 review.
“He was efficient. ”
About this clinic
ENT Associates – Ozaukee is a full-service ear, nose and throat clinic with three Otolaryngologists - Doctors Gretchen Durkin, R. Nikolaus Schmidt and David Miyama.
We are located in the Seton Professional Building at Columbia-St. Mary's Hospital - Ozaukee.
Our licensed and experienced audiologist provide expert hearing care services for people of all ages.
We offer complete hearing care services, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment