Licensed hearing Aid Dispenser, Chase May’s interest in hearing healthcare was influenced by his musical background and studies at Texas Tech and Midwestern State University in music. His extensive background in sound production and sound engineering prompted him to learn more about hearing and how he might be able to help those with hearing loss. New age hearing technology allows him to fit customized solutions for his patients based on their lifestyle and listening needs.
About this clinic
Hearing Aid Express believes that hearing health care does not have to be expensive and that your best hearing should be affordable. With well trained, skilled staff who are current on the latest cutting-edge technology in the field of hearing care, their goal is to offer reasonable prices while helping their patients find the very best option for their hearing loss and lifestyle. You can’t put a price on the memories you create with friends and family so stop in today for a free, no obligation hearing screening and to learn more.
- Free, no obligation hearing screenings for hearing aids
- Hearing aid sales specializing in digital technology
- Leasing program for hearing aids
- 60-day risk free trial
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Custom earmolds and hearing protection
- Hearing aid batteries
- Lifetime hearing aid care plan
- STAP Communications provider
- Assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details