Dr. Elly Pourasef earned her Bachelor of Science degree and her Doctorate of Audiology degree from the University of Texas. She has been providing outstanding diagnostic and aural rehabilitative care to the Houston area for almost two decades. With a wealth of experience in a variety of settings including ENT clinics, hospitals and the V.A. Medical Center, Dr. Elly believes that taking the time to answer any questions or concerns a patient has is paramount to providing top notch care.
About this clinic
Since 2009, Memorial Hearing has been serving the hearing needs of the Houston area. We are a service-oriented establishment providing personalized service. From children to seniors, we have helped thousands of people get more out of their hearing. We can do the same for you. Our caring staff will work closely with you to find the right course of action.
- Diagnostic hearing examinations including otoscopy and immitance testing
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting with the latest digital aids from leading manufacturers
- Hearing aid follow-up and adjustments
- In house hearing aid repairs and loaner aids
- Custom earmolds for swim molds, MP3 headphones, musicians molds and hearing protection
- Cerumen management
- Hearing aid supplies such as batteries, wax filters, dome tips and dehumidifiers
- Assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment