Diane Holstein is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices. Dr. Holstein helps patients at our Walnut street office location.
About this clinic
Penn Medicine’s Division of Audiology can provide the diagnosis and treatment necessary to improve communication and ultimately enhance your quality of life. Our experienced Audiologists provides complete hearing care services including prevention, diagnostic care, hearing aids, counseling and personalized aftercare to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals and specialized department offers the most advanced technology in equipment and testing to give you the best hearing solution options that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details