Licensed Doctor of Audiology Elizabeth Tangel earned her master’s degree in audiology from Sacramento State University and her doctorate in audiology degree from A.T. Still University School of Health Sciences.
Dr. Tangel's specialties include diagnostic hearing evaluations, patient education and advanced hearing aid technologies.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Imaginears Inc - Medford! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“I have been very happy with Imaginears! I had other hearing aids and these are so much better. I hear much better with them and the follow-up care is excellent.”
“The Imaginears who has taken care of me is an exceptional professional who listens well and who conveys instructions well. I am delighted to hear better than ever before after 20 years with hearing aids. ”
About this clinic
For nearly a decade Imaginears has been serving the Medford area. Our talented staff is dedicated to providing the best service available. We offer an array of hearing care services including hearing evaluations, rehabilitation, and hearing aids. Our patients benefit from our commitment to continuing education. We look forward to working with you to help you improve your life through better hearing.
We have two locations, in Medford and Ashland, to serve you better:
Imaginears Inc. - Medford
306 Effie St.
Medford, OR 97504
Imaginears Inc. - Ashland
1875 Hwy 99N N, Ste 8
Ashland, OR 97520
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Live Speech Mapping
- Cellphone accessories
- LACE listening program
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details