Melissa Heche is a licensed audiologist who holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. She is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution works best for your hearing needs.
About this clinic
New York Speech and Hearing is a private practice that offers a comprehensive array of services for the evaluation, rehabilitation and prevention of hearing and balance impairment. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide a full range of hearing testing, evaluations and can help you make the best choices for all of your hearing needs. We offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available and we will make sure your choice is best suited for your individual needs and lifestyle. Let us help you lead a better life with better hearing.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details