Since 1990, licensed doctor of audiology Pat Biondi has led Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions to help thousands of people improve their quality of life through hearing better. He earned his Master’s degree in Audiology from Montclair State University and his doctorate from Arizona School of Health Sciences. Dr. Biondi leads a team of highly-qualified hearing care professionals who share his deep-rooted passion for helping people reclaim their hearing.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Hearing Care Solutions, UAW, OCCM, Homelink, Harmony Hearing, TruHearing, NEI, AFE USA, AARP-HearUSA, Advanced Hearing Providers, Prime Health, Federal Employee Program, MCAS, United Healthcare, Oxford, Horizon BCBS and Aetna.
April earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in speech and hearing sciences from Kean University and Clinical Doctorate in Audiology degree from Montclair State University. Prior to joining Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions, Dr. Egarian gained her clinical experience as a Doctoral Intern in numerous settings including JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Veteran’s Administration Hospital and Lake Drive School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. She completed her 4th Year Externship in a large otolaryngology practice, prior to joining them as their full time Audiologist. Dr. Egarian is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and was awarded her hearing aid dispensing license in 2003. She currently holds a NJ State License in both Audiology and Hearing aid Dispensing.
Dr. Egarian has considerable experience in the assessment and management of hearing loss with current and sophisticated hearing aid technology. In addition, Dr. Egarian has extensive diagnostic proficiency. She has routinely performed audiometric and vestibular/balance assessments on a wide patient demographic, ranging from pediatric to geriatric.
Dr. Egarian holds a special interest in aural rehabilitation and optimizing communication with family and friends through better hearing. She currently resides in Parsippany, NJ with her husband Jeff, son Jaxson, daugher Farrah, and dog Artie.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: MCAS, AFE USA, NEI, OCCM, TruHearing, Harmony Hearing, Prime Health, UAW, AARP-HearUSA, Homelink, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, Hearing Care Solutions, United Healthcare, Oxford, Horizon BCBC and Aetna.
Jared graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree from Wilmington University and is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences. Jared began his career in Southern New Jersey where he discovered the importance of helping people hear as well as the pivotal role he is able to play in educating the community on hearing health. He came to Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in order to further his goals of helping as many people as possible hear and understand to the best of their abilities. His warm, welcoming personality makes it easy for him to connect and relate well to his patients quickly. He is committed to providing the best hearing possible to his patients, as well as provide the best customer service experience they can receive. Jared is a Trustee of the Board of the New Jersey Association of Hearing Health Professionals. He resides in Morristown, NJ with his wife, Jaimi, daughter, Pia, and their puppy, Lorenzo.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: United Healthcare, Oxford, Horizon BCBS and Aetna.
Kareen Halper Medina is a Doctor of Audiology whose expertise is hearing aid fittings and aural rehabilitation. She has her Bachelors of Science from Binghamton University, her Masters of Science from Brooklyn College and her Doctorate from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry and Audiology.
She speaks Spanish and Hebrew. Her passion is helping her patients hear better and she has worked with many different age populations.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: United Healthcare, Oxford, Aetna and Horizon BCBS.
Read 10 verified patient reviews for Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions - Paramus! Their average review score is 5 () from 10 reviews.
“I can't tell you how resistant I was to having my hearing tested but my wife insisted. The whole process was painless and I am so glad that I did. April was incredible and so was the receptionist.”
“I saw an ad on FB for a free screening. I had the screening which was painless as the staff was very knowledgeable in knowing my issue with background noise. Thank God I only have minimal hearing loss with no need for an aid st this time. Thank you for my free screening!”
“ I met Dr. Biondi a year ago after the frustration of having trouble hearing. I received a mailing from Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions & decided it was time to get my hearing checked again. He was very sympathetic to my needs & explained all my options. We settled on the right hearing aids for my particular situation & what a difference. I am so happy I chose to answer the mailing. I just had my yearly check-up with Dr. Egarian & she gave me good advice as I adjusted to wearing my hearing aids. The receptionists are friendly, courteous, & always call to confirm your appointment. Highly recommend this company to any friends with hearing problems.”
“My experience at Audiology and Hearing Aid Solutions has been 100% positive! The original team of Dr. Jamie and Stephanie were terrific. Dr. Egarian has been outstanding and a pleasure to work with. She is knowledgeable, competent, caring and extremely helpful. All questions and concerns always dealt with fully!”
“Dr April Egarian is very professional and thorough in her examination. She listened to my concerns and gave me good advice as I adjusted to wearing my hearing aids. The staff at this center are all very professional and helpful.”
About this clinic
Audiology and Hearing Aid Solutions offers a comprehensive set of audiological services. It is our mission to give each patient compassionate and professional care. We want to be a part of your hearing solution. Our dedicated staff will work closely with you to improve your life through better hearing. Call us today to schedule an appointment at any of our four convenient locations.
1115 Clifton Ave, Clifton, NJ 07013
6 Forest Avenue, Paramus, NJ 07652
525 Wanaque Avenue, Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
21 Franklin Turnpike, Mahwah, NJ 07430
1 Cedar Crest Village, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
1) Free hearing screening: Simple and painless, our screening process determines whether further testing is necessary.
2) Diagnostic hearing evaluations: Used to diagnose the type and severity of your hearing loss. As your primary hearing health care provider, we can refer you to a physician in the event your hearing problem requires medical treatment.
3) Tinnitus treatment: Our hearing care professionals use the Levo System to treat your tinnitus. This system teaches you how your brain can retrain itself to hear while you sleep
4) Hearing aid prescription and fitting: After diagnosis, if we determine hearing aids are your best treatment option, our hearing care professionals will help you decide which devices are best suited for your needs and your lifestyle. We will actually demonstrate how wonderful it is for you to hear well again, even in a noisy environment. We will do this with appropriately selected devices specifically programmed for your hearing needs. We carry a variety of hearing aids, from the best manufacturers in the industry.
5) Hearing aid maintenance, service and repair: If you purchase your devices from us, we offer no-charge cleaning and adjustments for the life of your hearing aids. Repair costs can vary depending on the extent of damage, the cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid, and whether or not your device is under warranty. If your devices are purchased elsewhere, we will service them for a fee.
6) Batteries: We keep a fresh supply of batteries for you to purchase right in our office. We also offer a battery plan for more convenience and less cost.
7) Other products: In addition to hearing aids, we also carry a full line of accessories, including assistive listening devices and hearing protection products.
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details