REM Audiology Associates P.C. - Marlton
Request an appointment
Licensed Doctor of Audiology Maegan Mapes earned her bachelor’s degree at the University of Pittsburgh, her master’s degree at Ohio State University and her doctorate of audiology at Pennsylvania College of Optometry. Dr. Mapes has practiced in a variety of settings including hospitals, private practices, nursing homes, schools, neurology practices, and hearing aid manufacturers, specializing in pediatric and adult hearing impairment and auditory processing disorders. She also practiced at Temple University Children’s Medical Center as the coordinator of their newborn hearing screening program. Dr. Mapes has also worked alongside neurologists and ENT physicians to assess patients with imbalance problems and vertigo.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: NEI, TruHearing, Prime Health, UAW, Homelink, Harmony Hearing, OCCM, MCAS, Hearing Care Solutions, Federal Employee Program, AARP-HearUSA and Advanced Hearing Providers.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: MCAS, Prime Health, Hearing Care Solutions, Harmony Hearing, NEI, TruHearing, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, OCCM, UAW, Local 472/172, Homelink and AARP-HearUSA.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Hearing Care Solutions, Advanced Hearing Providers, NEI, AARP-HearUSA, Prime Health, MCAS, UAW, Homelink, OCCM, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program and TruHearing.
Larry Gabbin Jr.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: MCAS, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA, Local 472/172, NEI, Prime Health, Homelink, OCCM, Harmony Hearing, UAW, Federal Employee Program and TruHearing.
Read 21 verified patient reviews for REM Audiology Associates P.C. - Marlton! Their average review score is 4.95 () from 21 reviews.
“Exceptional support for all hearing and auditory processing issues. Such professional skill and efficient service and support. Highest ratings from me!!!”
“My experience was quick and easy, in and out, no long waiting. Absolutely love this place, they will work with you. ”
“REM audiology was wonderful. The office staff was courteous, the appointment time was prompt and Dr. Mapes was friendly and knowledgeable . I felt like i was getting an accurate assessment with honest recommendations made.”
“What a great experience!”
“I have been with REM for almost 13 years and Maegan is an amazing doctor. She has gone above and beyond to help me ever since my first appointment and truly cares about her patients. ”
About this clinic
The audiologists and staff at REM Audiology Associates strive to provide the most complete and comprehensive services for patients of all ages, newborn through geriatric. We promote hearing healthcare beyond our office doors through involved community efforts in local school districts and nursing homes/assistive living residences.
REM Audiology's mission is to develop individualized treatment plans for hearing loss that address the specific needs and lifestyle of each unique patient while striving to improve the quality of life for all of our patients. We believe we offer the best hearing aids Philadelphia and the surrounding areas have to offer.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations including otoscopy, tympanometry, ultra-high frequency audiometric testing, acoustic reflex testing, otoacoustic emissions, pure tone and speech threshold testing, speech discrimination testing and complete explanation / discussion of test findings
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Hearing aids from various manufacturers
- Hearing aid demonstrations performed in the office
- 30 day trial period for all hearing aids
- Complete hearing healthcare with each hearing aid purchase includes free batteries for 5 years and complementary cleanings every 3-6 months for the life of the hearing aid
- Zero interest credit options are available for financing hearing aid purchases
- Verification of hearing aid settings using real ear measurements
- Validation of hearing aid benefit using statistically-based questionnaires
- Pediatric hearing aid fittings following pediatric-specific protocols
- Tinnitus matching and tinnitus masking procedures
- Tinnitus retraining therapy
- Aural rehabilitation
- Listening and Communication Enhancement (LACE) program
- Individualized auditory training for children and adults
- Validation protocols
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Coordination of findings and child study team evaluations and IEP
- On-Site advocacy
- Classroom noise assessments
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details