Licensed Doctor of Audiology Maegan Mapes earned her bachelor’s degree at the University of Pittsburgh, her master’s degree at Ohio State University and her doctorate of audiology at Pennsylvania College of Optometry. Dr. Mapes has practiced in a variety of settings including hospitals, private practices, nursing homes, schools, neurology practices, and hearing aid manufacturers, specializing in pediatric and adult hearing impairment and auditory processing disorders. She also practiced at Temple University Children’s Medical Center as the coordinator of their newborn hearing screening program. Dr. Mapes has also worked alongside neurologists and ENT physicians to assess patients with imbalance problems and vertigo.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: NEI, TruHearing, Prime Health, UAW, Homelink, Harmony Hearing, OCCM, MCAS, Hearing Care Solutions, Federal Employee Program, AARP-HearUSA and Advanced Hearing Providers.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: MCAS, Prime Health, Hearing Care Solutions, Harmony Hearing, NEI, TruHearing, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, OCCM, UAW, Local 472/172, Homelink and AARP-HearUSA.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Hearing Care Solutions, Advanced Hearing Providers, NEI, AARP-HearUSA, Prime Health, MCAS, UAW, Homelink, OCCM, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program and TruHearing.
Larry Gabbin Jr.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: MCAS, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA, Local 472/172, NEI, Prime Health, Homelink, OCCM, Harmony Hearing, UAW, Federal Employee Program and TruHearing.
Read 12 verified patient reviews for REM Audiology Associates P.C. - Marlton! Their average review score is 4.92 () from 12 reviews.
“The site is always pleasant and Dr. Megan Mapes is very professional and she has changed my life for the better.”
“very good experience Megan expertise was ver helpful, even help me find away that my cigna supplement ins will provide me with a discount with rem. Thanks again ”
“Every visit has been positive. I love my audiologist Maegan. She is patient, accommodating, kind, and skilled in what she does. REM is recommended!”
“Everyone here are very nice and helpful. I love coming here. Everyone takes good care of me and my needs. Thank you for the love. Have a blessed day. ”
“I had hearing aids for several years and it was time for new ones. I decided on REM after visits at other facilities. The staff is amazingly warm, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Mapes guided me through the selection process with ease and patience. She made me realize that a hearing loss can be improved upon and gave me several alternatives to choose. I have been a patient for several years now and would recommend REM to anyone needing to improve their hearing abilities.”
About this clinic
The audiologists and staff at REM Audiology Associates strive to provide the most complete and comprehensive services for patients of all ages, newborn through geriatric. We promote hearing healthcare beyond our office doors through involved community efforts in local school districts and nursing homes/assistive living residences.
REM Audiology's mission is to develop individualized treatment plans for hearing loss that address the specific needs and lifestyle of each unique patient while striving to improve the quality of life for all of our patients. We believe we offer the best hearing aids Philadelphia and the surrounding areas have to offer.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations including otoscopy, tympanometry, ultra-high frequency audiometric testing, acoustic reflex testing, otoacoustic emissions, pure tone and speech threshold testing, speech discrimination testing and complete explanation / discussion of test findings
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Hearing aids from various manufacturers
- Hearing aid demonstrations performed in the office
- 30 day trial period for all hearing aids
- Complete hearing healthcare with each hearing aid purchase includes free batteries for 5 years and complementary cleanings every 3-6 months for the life of the hearing aid
- Zero interest credit options are available for financing hearing aid purchases
- Verification of hearing aid settings using real ear measurements
- Validation of hearing aid benefit using statistically-based questionnaires
- Pediatric hearing aid fittings following pediatric-specific protocols
- Tinnitus matching and tinnitus masking procedures
- Tinnitus retraining therapy
- Aural rehabilitation
- Listening and Communication Enhancement (LACE) program
- Individualized auditory training for children and adults
- Validation protocols
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Coordination of findings and child study team evaluations and IEP
- On-Site advocacy
- Classroom noise assessments
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details