Dr. Pat David Biondi earned his Masters Degree in Audiology from Montclair State University and his Doctorate Degree from Arizona School of Health Sciences. Doctor Biondi shares his deep rooted passion for helping people reclaim their hearing with the caring and skillful team that makes up Audiology & Hearing Services. Since 1990, Dr. Biondi has lead Audiology & Hearing Services to helping thousands of people enjoy better hearing, resulting in a higher sense of safety, belonging and independence for those individuals and their families.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Hearing Care Solutions, UAW, OCCM, Homelink, Harmony Hearing, TruHearing, NEI, AARP-HearUSA, Advanced Hearing Providers, Prime Health, Federal Employee Program, MCAS, United Healthcare, Oxford and Aetna.
April earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in speech and hearing sciences from Kean University and Clinical Doctorate in Audiology degree from Montclair State University. Prior to joining Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions, Dr. Egarian gained her clinical experience as a Doctoral Intern in numerous settings including JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Veteran’s Administration Hospital and Lake Drive School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. She completed her 4th Year Externship in a large otolaryngology practice, prior to joining them as their full time Audiologist. Dr. Egarian is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and was awarded her hearing aid dispensing license in 2003. She currently holds a NJ State License in both Audiology and Hearing aid Dispensing.
Dr. Egarian has considerable experience in the assessment and management of hearing loss with current and sophisticated hearing aid technology. In addition, Dr. Egarian has extensive diagnostic proficiency. She has routinely performed audiometric and vestibular/balance assessments on a wide patient demographic, ranging from pediatric to geriatric.
Dr. Egarian holds a special interest in aural rehabilitation and optimizing communication with family and friends through better hearing. She currently resides in Parsippany, NJ with her husband Jeff, son Jaxson, daugher Farrah, and dog Artie.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Hearing Care Solutions, MCAS, NEI, OCCM, TruHearing, Harmony Hearing, Prime Health, UAW, AARP-HearUSA, Homelink, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, United Healthcare, Aetna and Oxford.
Jared graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree from Wilmington University and is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences. Jared began his career in Southern New Jersey where he discovered the importance of helping people hear as well as the pivotal role he is able to play in educating the community on hearing health. He came to Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in order to further his goals of helping as many people as possible hear and understand to the best of their abilities. His warm, welcoming personality makes it easy for him to connect and relate well to his patients quickly. He is committed to providing the best hearing possible to his patients, as well as provide the best customer service experience they can receive. Jared is a Trustee of the Board of the New Jersey Association of Hearing Health Professionals. He resides in Morristown, NJ with his wife, Jaimi, daughter, Pia, and their puppy, Lorenzo.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: United Healthcare, Oxford, Horizon BCBS, Federal Employee Program, United Auto Workers, National Elevator Industry, TruHearing and Aenta.
Kareen Halper Medina is a Doctor of Audiology whose expertise is hearing aid fittings and aural rehabilitation. She has her Bachelors of Science from Binghamton University, her Masters of Science from Brooklyn College and her Doctorate from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry and Audiology.
She speaks Spanish and Hebrew. Her passion is helping her patients hear better and she has worked with many different age populations.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: United Healthcare, Oxford, Aetna and Horizon BCBS.
Read 7 verified patient reviews for Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions - Clifton! Their average review score is 5 () from 7 reviews.
“Jared is excellent and great. He is great and very helpful and not pushy. He also has a great staff.”
“I am extremely satisfied with the personalized and professional care I have received from Stephanie Sanzari. My family has noticed a big change as well, as I no longer ask them to constantly repeat themselves. I feel more confident being in large gatherings as the background noise is no longer a problem for me. Last, but not least, being a late night TV watcher, I no longer need to keep the TV volume up as high as before I started wearing my discreet hearing aid. Thank you Stephanie!”
“I am so very pleased and grateful for the excellent care I received from Stephanie at Cedar Crest. She is extremely knowledgeable and capable. She has been a great help with managing my hearing deficit. I highly recommend her because she has helped me a great deal.”
“I am writing this for my mom. She was very satistfied with Stephanie Sanzari . She was friendly, helpful and in my mom's case, had to replace a cracked earpiece. The piece had to be ordered, so she fixed it so she had something to hear with until the piece came in a week later! Mom couldn't believe it. She thought she would not be able to hear anything until the new piece came in but she put a different piece on the end with a new wire and was able to hear! She is very happy with Stephanie and would highly recommend her!! ”
“Stephanie was great, wonderful, helpful, kind, professional, friendly, supportive -- I cannot over state our appreciation of her services. We have a friend to whom we can return anytime and find help. We are grateful.”
About this clinic
Audiology and Hearing Aid Solutions offers a comprehensive set of audiological services. It is our mission to give each patient compassionate and professional care. We want to be a part of your hearing solution. Our dedicated staff will work closely with you to improve your life through better hearing. Call us today to schedule an appointment at any of our five convenient locations.
1115 Cliffton Ave Suite #102 Cliffton, NJ 07013
6 Forest Ave Suite #100 Paramus, NJ 07652
525 Wanaque Ave Suite #101 Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
21 Franklin Turnpike Mahwah, NJ 07430
1 Cedar Crest Drive Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
1) Free hearing screening: Simple and painless, our screening process determines whether further testing is necessary.
2) Diagnostic hearing evaluations: Used to diagnose the type and severity of your hearing loss. As your primary hearing health care provider, our hearing care professionals can refer you to a physician in the event your hearing problem requires medical treatment.
3) Tinnitus treatment: Our hearing care professionals use the Levo System for Tinnitus relief. This system teaches you how your brain can retrain itself to hear while you sleep
4) Hearing aid prescription and fitting: After diagnosis, if we determine hearing aids are your best treatment option, our hearing care professionals will help you decide which devices are best suited for your needs and your lifestyle. We will actually demonstrate how wonderful it is for you to hear well again, even in a noisy environment. We will do this with appropriately selected devices specifically programmed for your hearing needs. We carry a variety of hearing aids, from the best manufacturers in the industry.
5) Hearing aid maintenance, service and repair: If you purchase your devices from us, we offer no-charge cleaning and adjustments for the life of your hearing aids. Repair costs can vary depending on the extent of damage, the cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid, and whether or not your device is under warranty. If your devices are purchased elsewhere, we will service them for a fee.
6) Batteries: We keep a fresh supply of batteries for you to purchase right in our office. We also offer a battery plan for more convenience and less cost.
7) Other products: In addition to hearing aids, we also carry a full line of accessories, including assistive listening devices and hearing protection products.
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details