Hearing care practitioner Michael Dion has 25 years of experience helping people hearing better. He is an expert who is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, Prime Health, MCAS, OCCM, Homelink and Harmony Hearing.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for MJD Hearing Aid Center! Their average review score is 4.5 () from 2 reviews.
“He was fine, he was very nice.”
“He's very knowledgeable, courteous, and he knows what he's doing. ”
About this clinic
MJD Hearing Center offers hearing services by a state licensed and board-certified Hearing Aid Dispenser, such as hearing testing, hearing aid consultations and evaluations, ear mold impressions, hearing aid cleaning, repairs, programming and more. We offer a variety of hearing instruments including advanced digital products at reasonable prices to fit any budget.
MJD Hearing Aid Center offers a complete range of hearing care services including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- House calls
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details