Kirk J. Carnahan
Kirk Carnahan has been helping people hear better for over 20 years. His experience and expertise can help you or your loved one improve quality of life through better hearing. Kirk is a New Hampshire native who is proud to be a part of the Nashua community.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, Advanced Hearing Providers, AFE USA, Federal Employee Program, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, MCAS, OCCM and Prime Health.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Family Hearing Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“They were very nice. It was easy. ”
“They were straightforward and to the point. ”
About this clinic
Family Hearing Center has been providing the highest level of auditory evaluations, hearing aid services and products to the people of Southern New Hampshire and the North Shore of Massachusetts for over twenty years.
Founder Kirk J. Carnahan is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences, a Hearing Instrument Specialist, as well as a member of the NH State Board of Hearing Care Providers. Kirk and his professional staff offer repairs, hearing aid demonstrations/evaluations and custom hearing aid fittings for all age groups and levels of hearing loss. Family Hearing Center uses the highest quality equipment to ensure the most accurate testings and evaluations for your hearing.
Let Family Hearing Center provide you with a comfortable, personalized experience and the best hearing products and services available to help you hear as well as possible.
Family Hearing Center is the Nashua area's trusted name in hearing care services at reasonable prices, including:
- The highest quality, modern equipment, including a state of the art soundproof Hearing Room, to ensure the most accurate testings and evaluations
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details