Teresa Godsell is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices. Teresa holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) is New Hampshire's only academic medical center. Internationally renowned, nationally ranked, and regionally respected, we integrate high-quality patient care, advanced medical education, and translational research to provide a full spectrum of health care.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details