Kimberly Oberg is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences and specializes in bringing understanding to all adult patients. Kimberly had been a hearing aid wearer for three decades and she understands the day to day challenges facing the hearing challenged. Kimberly is committed to giving her patients the best service possible. Kimberly listens so you can hear.
* Licensed by the Nebraska Department of Public Health
* National Board Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences
* Experience fitting and programming hearing aids since 1999
* Current on the latest technology through continuing education workshops and seminars
* Member of the Columbus Chamber of Commerce, Nebraska Hearing Society, the Downtown Business Association, and the Sertoma Club
About this clinic
Communication is the backbone of society. Untreated hearing loss can make communicating at school, work, and in everyday situations more difficult, which can result in a withdrawal from social situations and even depression. Wearing hearing devices can restore your ability to communicate effectively, leading to a higher quality of life.
- Complimentary Hearing Tests
- Hearing Aid Checks & Cleanings
- Video Ear Exam
- Hearing Aid Sales & Service
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Custom Hearing Protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify