Cynthia Metcalf Marshall
Cynthia Metcalf Marshall is a Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist and has been licensed by the State of North Carolina Hearing Aid Dealers and Fitters Board since 1997. Cynthia offers comprehensive hearing testing and will work with you to find the solution that fits your needs. She is trained in the latest technology and provides a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers to ensure your complete satisfaction. She also provides personalized follow-up care to keep you satisfied with your hearing.
About this clinic
Hearing Connections offers comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. The staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
We have two locations to choose from:
63 Monticello Road
Weaverville, NC 28787
1722 US W Highway 19E
Burnsville, NC 28714
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations
- the latest in digital hearing aids from many manufacturers
- 30-day trial period on hearing aids
- hearing aid service, maintenance and repairs on most models
- hearing aid batteries and supplies
- assistive listening devices
- custom ear molds, earplugs, swim plugs and hearing protection
- 0% financing subject to approval
Call us today to schedule your appointment to better hearing.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details