Dr. Deborah Biggert is a licensed audiologist and the owner of Biggert’s Hearing Instruments which she established in 2000. She earned her master’s degree in audiology from Northwestern University and completed an undergraduate degree in Speech and Hearing Audiology from the University of Iowa. Dr. Biggert holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
In her spare time, Dr. Biggert enjoys hiking, mountain biking and traveling.
About this clinic
For almost two decades, Biggert’s Hearing Instruments has been providing superior hearing care to Hendersonville. Our educated staff works closely with you to determine the degree of your hearing loss and then make the appropriate treatment recommendations. We take pride helping the people of the community experience more of life through better hearing. Contact us today to set up your hearing evaluation.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing testing and evaluations
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- ear wax removal and management
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details