Dr. Rachel Lazaro is a licensed Board Certified audiologist. She earned a bachelor’s degree from UNC Chapel Hill and a doctorate in audiology from Gallaudet University in Washington D.C. She is licensed in the State of North Carolina and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 26 verified patient reviews for Cary Audiology Associates, PLLC! Their average review score is 5 () from 26 reviews.
“I must say Cary Audiology is the most generous, accommodating, informative, and patient-centric practice I have ever used. ”
“Dr Susan Rawls is an excellent audiologist.Her goal is for the best fit possible for your hearing aid and she takes whatever time is needed to accomplish that. ”
“Dr. Lazaro was amazing. I have suffered from tinnitus for years and finally decided to get my hearing checked out. She was patient and thorough in explaining the condition, possible solutions and a way forward. I would recommend her to everyone who has any hearing issues.”
“We were able to reach and understand each other. The audiologist was very helpful.”
“Dr. Susan Rawls and Michelle of Cary Audiology are a great team. They provided a friendly, professional experience as I adjusted to wearing hearing aids for the first time. Dr. Rawls thoroughly explained the whole process and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Cary Audiology.”
About this clinic
Cary Audiology Associates provides audiology services to the Cary community and its surrounding areas. The professionals are Board Certified and offer hearing conservation, hearing loss treatment along with diagnostic testing and hearing aid technology. Their patients receive individualized treatment to ensure their needs are met with complete satisfaction.
- Full diagnostic audiological evaluations
- Evaluation and treatment of tinnitus
- Hearing aid evaluations/consultations
- Digital hearing aids in all sizes and levels of technology
- Lyric® extended wear hearing aid
- Hearing aid repair and service
- Assistive listening devices (television, amplified telephones, personal devices and alerting systems)
- Custom swim plugs
- Custom earmolds for cell phones, iPods, and other electronic equipment
- Musician's earplugs and monitors
- Hearing protection (custom and stock)
- Aural rehabilitation classes for new hearing aid users
- Seminars to the public and private sectors
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details