Dr. Rachel Lazaro is a licensed Board Certified audiologist. She earned a bachelor’s degree from UNC Chapel Hill and a doctorate in audiology from Gallaudet University in Washington D.C. She is licensed in the State of North Carolina and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 34 verified patient reviews for Cary Audiology Associates, PLLC! Their average review score is 5 () from 34 reviews.
“Attractive waiting area, warm staff. Always professional. Appointment times promptly honored. Questions and concerns addressed in a timely fashion. I highly recommend. ”
“I had my first hearing test done in CA and was prescribed 1 hearing aid - I still had trouble hearing - moved to NC and decided to go to Cary Audiology and now I have hearing aids in both ears and my hearing has improved 100%. ”
“Professional, highly competent, knowledgeable, sensitive and caring. ”
“I have found Rachel Lazaro and Cary Audiology Associates have been extremely professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with as they have helped me with my hearing problem. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking excellent hearing issue assistance. ”
“Everyone at Cary Audiology is thorough and professional. My experiences have been excellent without exception.”
About this clinic
Cary Audiology Associates provides audiology services to the Cary community and its surrounding areas. The professionals are Board Certified and offer hearing conservation, hearing loss treatment along with diagnostic testing and hearing aid technology. Their patients receive individualized treatment to ensure their needs are met with complete satisfaction.
- Full diagnostic audiological evaluations
- Evaluation and treatment of tinnitus
- Hearing aid evaluations/consultations
- Digital hearing aids in all sizes and levels of technology
- Lyric® extended wear hearing aid
- Hearing aid repair and service
- Assistive listening devices (television, amplified telephones, personal devices and alerting systems)
- Custom swim plugs
- Custom earmolds for cell phones, iPods, and other electronic equipment
- Musician's earplugs and monitors
- Hearing protection (custom and stock)
- Aural rehabilitation classes for new hearing aid users
- Seminars to the public and private sectors
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details