Licensed Doctor of Audiology Kristen Huizdos has been helping people hear better for almost two decades. She earned her Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Florida and holds a certificate of clinical competency in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. She served on the Michigan Audiology Coalition Planning Committee and is the Past President of Michigan Academy of Audiology (MAA), and served on the MAA Executive Board for over six years.
About this clinic
Alliance Hearing Care offers comprehensive services related to the evaluation, rehabilitation and prevention of hearing impairment. This includes hearing evaluations, specialized diagnostic testing, and advanced hearing instrument fittings from the top hearing aid manufacturers. The team at Alliance Hearing care is committed to providing patients the best possible care. Alliance Hearing Care researches and implements the most advanced technology in audiology and distills that information to help our patients take advantage of the best hearing solutions possible.
- Hearing services for adults and children
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify