Jamie Hoffman is a hearing care practitioner licensed by the state of Massachusetts with years of experience helping people hear better.
Read 1 verified patient review for Tri-County ENT! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“Very courteous and very upfront. No pressure.”
About this clinic
Tri-County Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery is a comprehensive practice specializing in the diagnosis and management of ear, nose, throat, and head and neck disorders. Our facility offers both medical and surgical treatments for problems involving the hearing, sinuses, voice box, mouth, throat and structures of the neck and face.
Our facility is equipped with a hearing technology lab. Our practice recommends that patients first see one of our certified audiologists for a consultation. The audiologist will then to assist patients in choosing, fitting, and programming the amplification appropriately on the hearing aids. Tri-County ENT is not a hearing aid dealer. Rather, we help the patient find the right hearing aid to not only assure satisfaction, but also bring comfort and stability to patients with hearing impairments.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details