Sandra Stumpf Reams
Licensed Doctor of Audiology Sandra Stumpf Reams is a member of the American Academy of Audiology, the American Speech Language Hearing Association and the Educational Audiology Association. She has received many awards for her continuing education in the field of Audiology.
About this clinic
Spaulding Cape Cod has provided quality audiology services for adults and children for more than 15 years. The Spaulding Network’s audiologists are highly skilled professionals who diagnose and treat hearing loss. They promote healthy hearing, communication competency, and quality of life through education in hearing loss prevention, assessment of hearing loss, and rehabilitation of hearing through hearing aids, auditory function, balance and other related systems. We look forward to helping you hear better.
Our audiologists provide diagnostic evaluation services including:
- Age-appropriate evaluation of hearing thresholds and speech understanding
- Otoacoustic emission measures (to test cochlear function)
- Tests of middle ear function
- Central Auditory Processing evaluations
- Auditory rehabilitation
- Hearing aid evaluation
- Hearing aid sales
- Hearing aid repairs and service
- Real Ear Aided Analysis and speech mapping to accurately program hearing aids
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express