Paul A Guillory - Red River Hearing
Dr. Sarah Johnson earned her undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management and graduate degree from Louisiana Tech University. She also holds a Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association and is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Her areas of interest include diagnostics and hearing instrument fitting in both children and adults.
About this clinic
Red River Hearing and Balance Center has been providing quality hearing and balance care to the Alexandria, LA area since 2003. Our highly experienced team of audiologists has exceptional credentials, unmatched capabilities, and state-of-the-art technology to help you with all of your hearing needs. Our specialized department offers the most advanced technology in equipment and testing to give you the best hearing solution options that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
- Hearing evaluations and counseling
- Tinnitus assessments and treatments
- Balance assessments and treatments
- Hearing aid sales with cutting edge technology
- Unlimited follow-up appointments and device reprogramming
- Hearing aid repairs including adjustment and maintenance
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Warranty for loss and damage
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment