Richland Memorial Hospital – Audiology
Dr. Pamela Curtis serves patients at Richland Memorial Hospital’s audiology department. She earned her master’s degree from Central Missouri State University and her doctorate from the University of Florida. She is a Fellow with the American Academy of Audiology and she has been practicing audiology for over 3 decades.
Read 1 verified patient review for Richland Memorial Hospital – Audiology! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“He's friendly and nice and did he's job correctly”
About this clinic
Richland Memorial Hospital provides excellent health care, promotes wellness and is active in educating patients, staff and the community.
- Comprehensive adult and pediatric hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid demonstration and counseling
- Evaluation and fitting of hearing aids
- Auditory processing evaluations
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom hearing protection
- Musician ear monitors and plugs
- Swim molds
- Public awareness and education
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 am|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment