Dr. Rebecca Anderson is a licensed audiologist who earned her bachelor’s degree from Arizona State University, her master’s degree from the University of Illinois and her doctorate in audiology from the University of Florida. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and has over two decades experience providing hearing healthcare services.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: MCAS, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, Local 472/172, Prime Health, AARP-HearUSA, NEI, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, UAW, OCCM and TruHearing.
About this clinic
Sound Care hearing clinic diagnoses and treats hearing loss problems with state of the art equipment and offer the latest in hearing device technology. You will be treated like a family member at Sound Care.
Some of the services we provide are listed below:
- complimentary hearing aid visit
- testing for infants and difficult to test adults using Auditory Brainstem Response
- comprehensive hearing evaluations for infant through adult
- digital hearing aid sales, service and repairs
- custom earmolds and earplugs
- assistive listening devices
- at home visits arranged by appointment
- battery club
See our website for all the services we offer and other hearing accessories available.
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details