Audiology Consultants - Davenport
Dr. Margaret Christiansen is the President of Audiology Consultants. She was born and raised in Clinton, Iowa. Margaret earned her B.A. in Communicative Disorders and M.A. in Audiology from the University of Northern Iowa. She earned her Au.D. from Arizona School of Health Sciences. She holds her Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association and is a licensed audiologist and hearing aid specialist in both Iowa and Illinois. Dr. Christiansen is a member of the American Academy of Audiology, American Speech-Language and Hearing Association, Iowa Speech and Hearing Association, and the Quad Cities Speech and Hearing Association.
Licensed doctor of audiology Laura Mergen earned both her Bachelor of Arts in Speech and Hearing Science and Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Iowa. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is a member of the American Academy of Audiology. A native of Cedar Falls, IA, she now lives in Davenport with her husband and son.
Read 1 verified patient review for Audiology Consultants - Davenport! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“I was thoroughly pleased with my exam. Dr. Mergen was very easy to understand when reviewing my results. She has a pleasant, kind demeanor. I will return for my care and now have someone to refer my friends to for an honest opinion. ”
About this clinic
Audiology Consultants' staff of highly trained audiologists have been providing services in the Quad City area for over 25 years. A complete scope of audiology and hearing conservation services is offered in an independent setting. The practice is dedicated to providing the very best and most comprehensive preventive, diagnostic, and rehabilitative hearing health care possible.
We are providers for IA/IL Medicare, H.A.M.S, Iowa Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Illinois Blue Cross and Blue Shield, EPIC, IA Medicaid and others.
With our four convenient Quad City locations, it is easy for individuals to take advantage of professional hearing services and products close to home:
2215 E. 52nd Street Ste 2
Davenport, IA 52807
3426 North Port Drive
Muscatine, IA 52761
Milan Medical Group
1931 10th Ave East
Milan, IL 61264
Hammond Henry Hospital
600 N. College Avenue
Geneseo, IL 61254
Please call us today so we can help you begin hearing better!
Audiology Consultants specializes in the best hearing services, including:
- Diagnostic Evaluations: Hearing tests, Otoacoustic Emission testing, Acoustic Immittance Testing and Balance Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Selection & Fitting: We work with a variety of manufacturers and technology levels in order to bring you the best hearing solution for your needs, lifestyle and budget.
- Hearing Aid Repair and Maintenance: We repair and provide maintenance for most hearing aids.
- Custom Hearing Protection and Accessories: From custom ear plugs to custom molds for your iPod. We can do it all!
- Hearing Conservation Services for Industry: Our professional staff can assist you in developing or improving your Hearing Conservation Program
- Assistive Listening Devices: Providing help when a hearing aid just isn’t enough.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Saturday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details