Dr. Lindsay Johnson is the licensed audiologist serving patients at the Emory Audiology clinic.
About this clinic
Emory Healthcare is the clinical arm of the Robert W. Woodruff Health Sciences Center of Emory University. The audiology team at Emory Healthcare assesses hearing disorders and determines the appropriate treatment options for hearing loss.
Because of their connection with the Otolaryngology Department, there are ear, nose and throat physicians available to provide care for patients with hearing loss that can be corrected through medical intervention. When amplification is the appropriate treatment, we provide state-of-the-art hearing aids.
We have two locations in order to serve you better:
Emory Audiology at The Emory Clinic
550 Peachtree Street NE
Medical Office Tower (MOT) 9th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30308
Emory Audiology & Hearing Aid Center at Johns Creek
4045 Johns Creek Parkway, Suite B
Suwanee, GA 30024
- Hearing evaluations for adults and children
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting
- A 30-day trial period for all hearing aids
- Hearing aid repairs, service, batteries and accessories
- Custom ear molds for swimming and noise protection and musicians' earplugs
- Cochlear implants and Bone-Anchored Hearing prosthetics (BAHA)
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express