Cheryl P. Harllee
Cheryl P. Harllee is the owner of Village Hearing Center. She has made a career of helping others hear better and is extremely dedicated to quality hearing health care. She is a licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser in the state of Florida. Her experience and expertise mean you can trust that you'll be hearing your best.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Prime Health, Advanced Hearing Providers, MCAS, AFE USA, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, OCCM, AARP-HearUSA and Federal Employee Program.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Village Hearing Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“She was very comfortable and welcoming and easy to work with.”
“Although I didn't purchase my hearing aid from them, I have had it repaired through them. I found the staff to be fair, prompt, knowledgeable, and helpful. I highly recommend this establishment.”
About this clinic
Village Hearing Center has been providing excellence in hearing care to the people of the northern Palm Beaches area for over 29 years in the same location. Please call us today so that we can help you hear better. We're conveniently located in the Village Square Shopping Center.
Village Hearing Center is your trusted source for high-quality hearing and hearing aid services, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid consultations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers including Widex, Phonak, GN ReSound, Oticon, Starkey, Siemens, Rexton
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs for all major brands
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids, swimming, hearing protection and personal electronics
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 12:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify