New Way Hearing - Jacksonville
Michael Carver is a Hearing Aid Specialist licensed by the state of Florida who is experienced at helping people hear better.
Read 1 verified patient review for New Way Hearing - Jacksonville! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“Mike Carver was just amazing. He took his time to go over my results with me. Suggested the best course of action. I ended up getting a set of hearing aids that have truly changed my life! I could hear my grand kids when the came to visit over Christmas. My wife is so happy that I finally got hearing aids. I highly recommend Mike and New Way Hearing!”
About this clinic
The mission of New Way Hearing Aids is to provide the absolute highest standard of care to meet each patient's unique individual needs. In our experience, we've helped thousands of people with their hearing and we look forward to helping you, too.
Our goal is to offer the best possible solution to meet our patients' hearing needs within a budget they can afford. It's really as simple as that. 100% patients satisfaction is our top priority! We take time to thoroughly educate our patients as to the type of hearing loss they have, what hearing aid(s) would be the best fit for their loss and lifestyle, and that's within a budget they can afford.
We just simply ask you to give us the opportunity to show you what we can do for you. Please call us today to schedule a free no obligation consultation, and let us show you the 'New Way.'
- FREE Hearing Screenings
- FREE Comprehensive Hearing Tests & Evaluations
- FREE On-Site Hearing Tests (We come to You!)
- FREE Hearing Consultations
- FREE Video Otoscopy
- FREE Tympanometery
- FREE Rinne & Weber Testing
- FREE Real Ear Measurements
- FREE Hearing Aid Programming
- Ear Impressions
- Custom Ear Molds for Musicians, Hearing Protection, Swimming, and Hunting
- Professional Hearing Aid Cleaning & Analyzing in our Lab
- Hearing Aid Repairs on All Makes & Models
- Cerumen Management (Ear Wax Removal & Maintenance)
- Tinnitus Mapping, Counseling and Care (Ringing or Buzzing in Ears)
- Filing Insurance Claims
- Physician & Audiological Referral Exchanges
- House Calls to non-ambulatory Patients
- Site-Visits to Senior Centers, Assisted Living Facilities, Hospitals, etc.
- Live Seminars & Educational Talks at Hospitals, Schools, Churches, Businesses, etc.
- Hearing Aid Battery Recycling
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify