Dr. Elise Ney is a licensed audiologist who holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. She is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution works best for your hearing needs.
About this clinic
Spring Valley Hearing Center is a private Audiology Center that offers a full range of comprehensive hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced Audiologists provide expert hearing services that include diagnosis of childhood hearing loss, adult diagnostic procedures, hearing aid selection and fitting and custom hearing protection. We offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available and we will ensure your hearing choices are best suited for your individual needs and lifestyle.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details