Dr. Phillips earned her Master’s degree from the University of Hawaii, and her Doctorate of Audiology degree from the University of Florida. She is board certified in Audiology and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. She has experience developing early hearing detection programs for newborn infants in various hospitals throughout the state of Texas and has participated in various research within the field of audiology, including cochlear implants, tinnitus devices and a fully implantable hearing system. She has a special interest in tinnitus and has been providing therapy options to patients for the past 13 years.
About this clinic
Advanced Otolaryngology and Audiology offers a full range of hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly qualified clinical professionals provide expert testing, evaluations and offers the most technology advanced hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and ensure a better quality of life through better hearing.
At Advanced Otolaryngology and Audiology, our hearing care services include:
- Hearing screenings
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Hearing aid services including programming, fitting, repair, cleaning
- Wireless connectivity devices and options
- Custom hearing protection and headphone adapters
- Musician earplugs, swim/sleep earplugs, cell phone and iPod adapters
- Tinnitus and hyperacusis evaluation and therapy
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aids (BAHA)
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment