Licensed Hearing Aid Specialist Bob Hoffarth has been the President of Master Plan Hearing Center since 1981. He is Nationally Board-Certified in Hearing Instrument Services and a member of the International Hearing Society and the Colorado Hearing Society.
About this clinic
Master Plan Hearing Center is a third-generation family-owned hearing care practice offering you products and services to meet your unique hearing needs. From a comprehensive evaluation and assessment of your of hearing to a frank discussion of a change in hearing to solutions to help you hear better. Our Board Certified Hearing Aid Specialists will do everything they can to keep your hearing working at its best throughout your life.
Our Master Plan offers complete hearing services and recommendations to help you hear your best, including:
- obtain your hearing history
- perform hearing tests
- explain results and explain hearing profile
- make recommendations and referral if needed
- determine the technology needed to improve your hearing offering a variety of solutions
- fit and verify the aid of your choice
- follow-up visits while you are acclimating to your device and check-ups
- clean, repair and maintain your equipment
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details