Dinah Davis has been dispensing hearing aids for over 19 years and she still enjoys helping the people of the Stockton area hear well again. Her experience and caring demeanor mean you'll get great service at Sutter Hearing Aid Center.
Read 1 verified patient review for Sutter Hearing Aid Center! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“Very nice and professional. I was treated great. ”
About this clinic
Sutter Hearing Aid Center, Inc. is an independently-owned hearing aid center dedicated to providing quality care for hearing health.
We offer the most advanced hearing aids from the best manufacturers. We accept most (including Workers Comp, Unions, Blue Cross, PersCare, Kaiser, HPSJ, MediCal, others.) Our services are provided by a state licensed dispenser in a professional and caring environment.
Financing is available to those who qualify via Care Credit with 12-month, no-interest payments plans.
Sutter Hearing Aid Center of Stockton offers a range of hearing care services for adults, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment