Doctor of audiology Ray Crookston is a second-generation audiologist. He has spent the last decade serving the people of the Bay Area. He earned his undergraduate degree from Utah State University and his Doctor of Audiology degree from Central Michigan University. He sees patients at both our Oakland and Alameda locations.
Doctor of Audiology Garr Crookston earned his Masters degree in Educational Audiology and his Doctorate in Audiology from Utah State University. He began his career at the Idaho School for the Deaf and Blind and later took a position as Audiology Supervisor for the University of Iowa. He also taught audiology at Idaho State University. He now enjoys living in lovely Alameda California with his family and helping the people of the Bay Area hear better.
About this clinic
The mission of Hearing Zone is to help people hear better and increase their quality of life. We take great pride in improving an individual’s hearing because we know the significance it has in people’s lives. Father and son audiologists Dr. Garr Crookston and Dr. Ray Crookston have over 50 years of combined experience giving patients the best hearing care possible. With offices in both Alameda and Oakland, our dedicated team of staff is ready to serve you.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details