Audiologist Janis Ryan has years of experience helping people hear better. She is a member of the California Academy of Audiology and she holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
The audiologists at Scripps Health are dedicated to providing quality care for people with hearing and balance disorders. Through comprehensive screening, they aim to determine the cause of your hearing loss or vestibular abnormality and suggest a course of treatment. With a wide variety of hearing aids and aural rehabilitation therapies, they work to help you overcome disability caused by a hearing impairment and achieve improved communication.
- Comprehensive hearing tests and evaluations
- Vestibular testing
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Cochlear implant evaluations and mapping
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Hearing aid sales, service and repair
- Custom earplugs and swim molds
- Assistive listening devices
- Tinnitus evaluation and consultation
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment