Central Alabama Ear, Nose & Throat
Jeannie Anderson serves patients in the Montgomery office.
Read 1 verified patient review for Central Alabama Ear, Nose & Throat! Their review score was 4 () from 1 review.
“Very professional, friendly and courteous. ”
About this clinic
Central Alabama ENT Associates wants to be your preferred ear, nose and throat specialist (known as an otolaryngologist) office. We want you to be as confident and informed as possible about our practice; ear, nose and throat related health issues; and treatment options. We offer full-service hearing care services and an array of hearing aid options, all delivered by a licensed, professional and experienced audiologist in partnership with our physician team.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- FM systems
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||7:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details