Dr. Brandi R. Shepard
Dr. Brandi R. Shepard earned her Doctorate in Audiology (Au.D) in 2009 from Salus University in Pennsylvania. She has her Master of Science Degree in Audiology from the University of Wyoming and a Bachelor of Science in Communication Disorders and Sciences from Idaho State University.
Dr. Shepard is proud and excited to be opening her new clinic, Cody Audiology Clinic. As a Cody girl, born and raised the people that live in the Big Horn Basin are her friends and family. She genuinely believes they deserve the best hearing healthcare. Dr. Shepard sees patients 5 years old and up.
Dr. Shepard strongly believes that using patient-focused care, research-based strategies, and best-in-class hearing aid technology will profoundly benefit patients in the Big Horn Basin.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Cody Audiology Clinic to help them find the hearing care they need.
Hearing care services
- Otoscopy examinations of the ear canal and eardrum (checking for infection, wax, malformations, and/or disease)
- Safe and effective ear wax removal
- Ear impressions for custom hearing protection, sleep, or swim plugs
- Helps prevent hearing loss by providing and fitting protective hearing devices, while educating patients about hearing protection
- Prevention, identification, and management of hearing loss and tinnitus
- Formally diagnose the type and degree of hearing loss
- Recommend and provide hearing aids
- Fit and program hearing aids
- Counseling and education for patients and family members
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify